Burkhalter Kessler Clement & George LLP (BKCG) is a Southern California law firm with a reputation for aggressively protecting our clients' interests. Our respected team of seasoned attorneys maintains an unparalleled record in jury trials and has garnered multiple plaintiff and defense verdicts of $10 million or more.
BKCG is proud to provide outstanding and cost-effective representation for our clients in a full array of practice areas:
- Business litigation — Trade secrets, shareholder disputes, D&O litigation and more
- Employment litigation defense — Wrongful termination claims, discrimination claims, misclassification of employees and more
- Real estate litigation — Purchase and sale disputes, commercial lease litigation, eminent domain and more
- Investment litigation — FINRA arbitration, securities fraud, Ponzi schemes, churning allegations and more
- Business transactions — Buy-sell agreements, entity formation, general counsel to small businesses and more
- Labor and employment law — Employment agreements, independent contractor analysis, handbooks, employee relations and more
- Real estate law — Lease and purchase agreements, investment and ownership structure, property management, brokers, agents and more
- Auto dealership law — Dealer-manufacturer disputes, NMVB protests, dealer versus dealer conflicts, strategic consumer claims defense, advertising law, Lemon law defense and more
- Estate planning — Wills, living trusts, powers of attorney, probate administration and more
BKCG is also available to assist with numerous other legal matters in California and beyond, including, but not limited to:
To schedule a consultation with a member of our firm, call us at 949-975-7500 or contact us online.