BKCG takes great pride in efficiently and effectively handling business and investment disputes in all levels of state and federal courts throughout the United States, as well as all arbitration and most administrative law forums, including FINRA, AAA, JAMS and the California NMVB. Our outstanding record in jury trials and the multiple eight-figure verdicts we have obtained for clients exemplifies our commitment to providing results-driven representation.
Our trial lawyers are seasoned advocates who have proven skills in researching, writing and advocating for our clients. We use these skills to effectively represent our clients' interests in a full range of business and investment torts as well as corporate disputes. Such cases may involve:
- Appellate advocacy
- Bankruptcy disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Contract disputes
- Defamation and privacy litigation
- Director and officer (D&O) litigation
- Employment and labor disputes
- Failure to pay promissory notes
- Insurance bad faith litigation
- Intellectual property rights litigation
- Interference with contracts
- Interference with economic advantage
- Leasing disputes
- LLC litigation
- Misrepresentation and concealment of facts
- Noncompete and nonsolicitation disputes
- Partnership litigation
- Shareholder litigation
- Trade secrets and nondisclosure litigation
- Trademark and copyright disputes
- Unfair competition claims
Leveraging The Power Of A Respected Reputation
Through repeated appearances in the Southern California courts, our highly experienced business litigation attorneys have established a solid reputation of integrity and credibility with many judges and opposing counsel.
These traits, along with a proven record of results, are critical in litigation because many disputes can be effectively resolved through a credible threat of action. Having a respected law firm on your side can often be the key to resolving a case in a prompt and cost-effective manner.
To schedule a consultation, call BKCG at 949-975-7500 or contact our Irvine office online.