The trial attorneys at the law firm of Burkhalter Kessler Clement & George LLP (BKCG) have litigated a wide variety of business and real estate cases ranging from property development disputes to fraud to water rights. Our lawyers have secured multiple million-dollar jury verdicts for clients and obtained significant punitive damage awards.
In one notable, high-profile case involving a shopping center development in Orange County, our firm obtained a defense verdict on a $30 million claim and recovered all of our client's legal fees. In another shopping center case, the lawyers in our firm obtained a $10 million jury verdict on our client's cross-complaint.
We are proud to provide comprehensive counsel and effective representation in all forms of real estate litigation throughout California. Such cases may involve:
- Adverse possession claims
- Boundary disputes
- Buy-sell disputes
- Commercial lease disputes
- Construction contract disputes
- Easement disputes
- Eminent domain and condemnation
- Encroachment disputes
- Failure to disclose defects
- Landlord-tenant disputes and evictions
- Mechanic's liens and stop notices
- Mortgages, foreclosures and repossessions
- Premises liability lawsuits
- Property disclosure disputes
- Property management
- Real estate appraiser malpractice
- Real estate broker litigation
- Quiet title actions
- Title searches and examinations
- Zoning and land use disputes
Taking An Individualized Approach To Our Clients' Concerns
We believe that part of our success at BKCG stems from our commitment to providing customized solutions that take into account our clients' unique concerns, business goals and financial constraints. We do not implement assembly-line strategies; instead, we approach each case from a fresh perspective designed to maximize results while minimizing financial risk.
To learn more about our real estate litigation practice or to schedule a consultation, call 949-975-7500 or contact our Irvine office online.