Andrew Cummings is an Associate with the firm's litigation unit. Prior to joining BKCG, Mr. Cummings practiced various types of civil litigation for large companies where he gained extensive litigation experience.
Mr. Cummings graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2009 with a B.A. in Journalism and Political Science. Mr. Cummings graduated cum laude from Chapman University School of Law in 2015. While at Chapman, Mr. Cummings competed on the Mock Trial and Alternative Dispute Resolution teams and was a staff editor for the Nexus Journal of Law & Policy.
Mr. Cummings currently handles a wide range of complex business and employment litigation matters.
Mr. Cummings is admitted to practice law in California and Nevada. He is also admitted in all districts for the U.S. District Court of California as well as the U.S. District Court for Nevada and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Areas of Practice
- Complex Business and Employment Litigation Matters
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- B.A. - 2009