The trial attorneys at Burkhalter Kessler Clement & George LLP have litigated a wide variety of business and real estate cases ranging from property development disputes to fraud to water rights. Our lawyers have secured multiple million-dollar jury verdicts for clients and obtained significant punitive damage awards.
In one notable, high-profile case involving a shopping center development in Orange County, our firm obtained a defense verdict on a $30 million claim and recovered all of our client’s legal fees. In another shopping center case, the lawyers in our firm obtained a $10 million jury verdict on our client’s cross-complaint.
We are proud to provide comprehensive counsel and effective representation in all forms of real estate litigation throughout California. Such cases may involve:
- Adverse possession claims
- Boundary disputes
- Buy-sell disputes
- Commercial lease disputes
- Construction contract disputes
- Easement disputes
- Eminent domain and condemnation
- Encroachment disputes
- Failure to disclose defects
- Landlord-tenant disputes and evictions
- Mechanic’s liens and stop notices
- Mortgages, foreclosures and repossessions
- Premises liability lawsuits
- Property disclosure disputes
- Property management
- Real estate appraiser malpractice
- Real estate broker litigation
- Quiet title actions
- Title searches and examinations
- Zoning and land use disputes
Taking An Individualized Approach To Our Clients’ Concerns
We believe that part of our success at Burkhalter Kessler Clement & George LLP stems from our commitment to providing customized solutions that take into account our clients’ unique concerns, business goals and financial constraints. We do not implement assembly-line strategies; instead, we approach each case from a fresh perspective designed to maximize results while minimizing financial risk.
To learn more about our real estate litigation practice or to schedule a consultation, call or contact our Irvine or Westlake Village offices online.