William George has been a certified specialist in estate planning, probate, and trust law since 1994. Mr. George, a native of southern California, receives his B.S. in business Administration, with a Finance Emphasis from the University of Southern California. He earned his law degree at Pepperdine University, where he served as a member of the Law Review. Mr. George also has a Master of Law (L.L.M.) in Taxation from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, where he finished third in his master’s class.
Mr. George has consulted with the largest financial institution to assist them in being more aware of their client’s estate planning needs and how to best address them in a consultative fashion. An accomplished practitioner in estate planning and tax law, Mr. George has been named a Southern California Super Lawyer.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning 65%
- Estate Administration 35%
Certified Legal Specialties
- Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Law, California Bar, 1994
- California, 1986
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1987
- U.S. Tax Court, 1987
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- University of Southern California
Honors and Awards
- Southern California Super Lawyer