Burkhalter Kessler Clement & George LLP provides keen legal counsel and cost-effective representation to sole proprietorships, limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs), corporations, partnerships and other entities throughout the state. Our attorneys have handled the purchase and sale of various companies, including numerous multimillion-dollar acquisitions.
Do not tackle complicated business transactions on your own! Our skilled and knowledgeable corporate and business transaction attorneys will work with you to manage your business dealings in Southern California or anywhere in the U.S., working with local counsel where appropriate. We offer cost-effective, professional legal representation that can guide you through even the most complicated deals
Burkhalter Kessler Clement & George LLP is available to assist with all legal matters pertaining to:
- Corporate and business entity structuring and formation
- Corporate and business financing and restructuring
- Business buy-sell agreements
- Closely held businesses and business succession planning
- Corporate governance and shareholder agreements
- Distribution and licensing agreements
- Intellectual property rights and protections
- Vendor, customer and internal relationships and agreements
- All other types of business agreements, transactions, and litigation matters
Providing Virtual General Counsel Services To Small Businesses
Our law firm also assists small businesses with matters that transcend the traditional framework of business transactions. We understand that many California businesses do not have the resources to retain in-house counsel, so we provide these services on an as-needed basis.
Whether you require knowledgeable assistance with a commercial real estate purchase, desire to draft effective employment documents, or have questions about asset protection strategies, we are a trusted resource to meet your needs.
To request a consultation with one of our seasoned business transaction lawyers, call Burkhalter Kessler Clement & George LLP at our Irvine or Westlake Village offices at 888-714-1738 or contact us online.