Burkhalter Kessler Clement & George LLP has experienced a significant amount of success in litigating appeals and filing writs in state and federal appellate courts throughout the United States. Our work is well-respected because of our tireless expertise.
In fact, our firm’s efforts have served to establish new precedents with several published federal and state appellate decisions such as those listed below.
Significant Appellate Decisions
- Kumar v. Yu,
- 201 Cal.App.4th 1463 (2011)
- Thrifty Payless, Inc. v. Mariners Mile Gateway, LLC,
- 185 Cal. App. 4th 1050 (2010)
- HWB Automotive Group, Inc. v. Nissan Division of Nissan Motor Corporation in U.S.A.,
- 45 Cal. App. 4th 1663 (1996)
- NCAA v. Tarkanian,
- 10 F.3d 633 (9th Cir. 1993) and 795 F. Supp 1476 (D. Nev. 1992)
- Las Palmas Associates v. Las Palmas Center Associates,
- 235 Cal. App. 3d 1220 (1991)
- Waranch v. Gulf Ins. Co.,
- 218 Cal. App. 3d 356 (1990)
To learn more about our services or to arrange a consultation about how we might represent your business in California, call Burkhalter Kessler Clement & George LLP at or contact our Irvine or Westlake Village offices online.