Burkhalter Kessler Clement & George LLP is a Southern California law firm with a reputation for aggressively protecting our clients’ interests. Our respected team of seasoned attorneys maintains an unparalleled record in jury trials, and has garnered multiple plaintiff and defense verdicts of $10 million or more.
Burkhalter Kessler Clement & George LLP is proud to provide outstanding and cost-effective representation for our clients in a full array of practice areas:
- Business disputes — Trade secrets, shareholder disputes, director and officer (D&O) litigation
- Employer defense — Wrongful termination claims, discrimination claims, misclassification of employees
- Real estate disputes — Purchase and sale disputes, commercial lease litigation, eminent domain
- Investment disputes — FINRA arbitration, securities fraud, Ponzi schemes, churning allegations
- Business contracts and transactions — Buy-sell agreements, entity formation, general counsel to small businesses
- Labor and employment issues — Employment agreements, independent contractor analysis, handbooks, employee relations, anti-harassment training
- Real estate matters — Lease and purchase agreements, investment and ownership structure, property management, brokers, agents
- Auto dealership concerns — Dealer-manufacturer disputes, New Motor Vehicle Board (NMVB) protests, dealer-versus-dealer conflicts, strategic consumer claims defense, advertising law, Lemon Law defense
- Estate planning and probate — Wills, living trusts, powers of attorney, probate administration
Burkhalter Kessler Clement & George LLP is also available to assist with numerous other legal matters in California and beyond, including, but not limited to:
To schedule a consultation with a member of our firm, call us at 888-714-1738 or contact us online.